San Andreas Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

San Andreas Roleplay is a Multi Theft Auto Roleplay Server!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Daniels1001 - Game Master Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
daniels1001

Daniels1001 - Game Master Application Empty
PostSubject: Daniels1001 - Game Master Application   Daniels1001 - Game Master Application EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 9:07 am

Account Name: Daniels1001
Main Character Name: Jeffry Lore
Age?:I`m 13 old

Any current Administrators or GameMasters which can recommend you?:Winged Dimov(Admin ,Co-Owner) , Jose Molina(Game master)

Your roleplay level, on a scale of 1 to 10:8

Are you willing to teach players, who do not understand, how to roleplay?:Yes , of course

Are you now, or have you ever been a GM or Admin on another MTA Server?:No

Do you currently play any other communities than San Andreas Roleplay (no need to list them)?:Once per week i go in on Latvian server for 10-30 minutes but not more

Please define and answer the following in your own words.

What is Roleplaying?

• Roleplaying is like real world but virtual you do all what you would in real life(mostly known as RP).

What is Metagaming?

• Metaaming is when you use ic(in character) information in ooc(out of character) chats,witch mostly are B or PM(mostly known as MG).

What is Powergaming?

• Power gaming is action witch isn`t possible in real life or dont agree with cs(common sense)(mostly known as PG).

What is Deathmatching?

• Its fight within 2 or more players where they kill each other many times until someone won (mostly known as DM).

What is Revenge Killing?

• Revenge killing is when you kill someone woho previusly killed you. and after you revive you have memory loss and you don`t know woho killed you(mostly known as RK)

What is Hacking?

• Hacking is Modifying stats or valuables/integers that has to be same for all players (it isn`t hacking if staff allowed).

How well would you say you get along with other players?:Greate, because mostly im trying to be as nice and gentel as possible and i don`t like hurting people

What makes you feel like you would make a good GameMaster, standing out from the rest of the community?:My Roleplaying skills and large amout of people that dosen`t know roleplay and i like teaching them. an that mostly when i`m online there`s no else gamemasters or admins.

Any additional information you would like to add to your application?:N/A

What is your Skype username:Daniels.dam1 and i use teamspeak 3 too
Back to top Go down
https://sarp.canadian-forum.com/
jameshargus

PostSubject: Re: Daniels1001 - Game Master Application   Daniels1001 - Game Master Application EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 5:09 pm

Your Application is Herby Under Review By The HQ Staff Team!
This may be due to your grammar or incorrect answers.
Daniels1001 - Game Master Application 2j4sxg5
Back to top Go down
jameshargus

PostSubject: Re: Daniels1001 - Game Master Application   Daniels1001 - Game Master Application EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 5:30 pm

After Reviewing your Application and discussing it ,
Your Application is Hereby
Answer:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daniels1001 - Game Master Application   Daniels1001 - Game Master Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Daniels1001 - Game Master Application
Page 1 of 1